Free Study Guide for Across Five Aprils by Irene Hunt-Book Summary|
Previous Page | Table of Contents
3. Select a battle discussed in the novel and research its strategic significance to the North and the South.
4. What was the Union disadvantage at Fredericksburg? What was the advantage at Gettysburg?
5. Why did it seem that Sherman had disappeared?
6. How might Jethroís transition to manhood have been different if Matt Creighton did not have a heart attack?
7. Discuss Ross Miltonís perspective on the war and why he might have those opinions.
8. What motivated Shermanís men to behave so destructively as they moved through the South?
9. Outline the significant events of each April in the novel.
10. Write a historically accurate epilogue to Jethroís story.
Copyright ©2003 TheBestNotes.com.
TheBestNotes.com. All Rights Reserved.
Distribution without the written consent of TheBestNotes.com is strictly prohibited.
All Content Copyright©TheBestNotes. All Rights Reserved.
No further distribution without written consent.
71 Users Online | This page has been viewed 21533 times
This page was last updated on 5/9/2017 9:49:58 AM
Cite this page:
Cassie, Donna L.. "TheBestNotes on Across Five Aprils".
. 09 May 2017