1. In the beginning of the story, the public on both sides of the Atlantic is concerned about:
A. The Industrial Revolution
B. An unidentified sea creature
C. A world war
2. What government commissions a ship to solve the problem?
A. The United States
3. What is the name of the ship?
A. The Ulysses S. Grant
B. The Queen Mary
C. The Abraham Lincoln
4. Who is the commander of the ship?
A. Captain Farragut
B. Captain Lee
C. Captain Sherman
5. Who jumps to Aronnaxís aid when he is thrown from the ship?
C. Ned Land
6. What is Ned Landís nationality?
7. What is Captain Nemoís real name
B. He does not say
8. Nemo offers Aronnax a cigar made from
9. Nemoís underground cemetery is a
A. Coal mine
B. coral reef
10. Nemo rescues a man who was
A. taking a bath in a lake
B. throwing rocks at the Nautilus
C. diving for pearls
11.Which character longs to eat meat?
12. Which character was an engineer?
13.Which character bought his fiancée fake pearls?
14. Which character is afraid of encountering sharks on the pearl
15. Which character always agrees with Aronnax?
Cite this page:
TheBestNotes.com Staff. "TheBestNotes on 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea".
varLocale = SetLocale(2057)
file = Request.ServerVariables("PATH_TRANSLATED")
Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set f = fs.GetFile(file)
LastModified = f.datelastmodified
response.write FormatDateTime(LastModified, 1)
Set f = Nothing
Set fs = Nothing