1. Where is the author when he first hears about Piscine Patel?
2. Who is narrating the italicized chapters?
c. a fictional author
3. Piscine was named after a ____.
c. famous Indian actor
4. What animal is the most dangerous to man?
b. golden agouti
5. What animal is the most dangerous to zoo animals?
6. Richard Parker is a ____.
a. friend of Piís
7. Orange Juice is an ____.
8. Besides Orange Juice and Richard Parker, the two others in Piís
lifeboat are a ___ and a ___.
a. zebra, hyena
b. dog, zebra
c. Golden agouti, hyena
9. What is prusten?
a. an Indian rice dish
b. a Hindu offering
c. a sound tigers make
10. Pi hesitates killing the flying fish because he is a ____.
c. worshipper of the fish god
11. What does Pi wish he had besides salvation?
a. a book
b. another pen
c. a beer
12. What was the name of the ship that sank?
a. Titanic II
c. Panama Lady
13. Pi could not see the other castaway because Pi was temporarily
14. Where did Piís lifeboat come ashore?
15. Where did they end up finding Richard Parker?
a. in the jungle
b. still in the lifeboat
c. they did not find him
Cite this page:
Cassie, Donna L.. "TheBestNotes on Life of Pi".
varLocale = SetLocale(2057)
file = Request.ServerVariables("PATH_TRANSLATED")
Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set f = fs.GetFile(file)
LastModified = f.datelastmodified
response.write FormatDateTime(LastModified, 1)
Set f = Nothing
Set fs = Nothing