Study Guide: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer - BookNotes|
Downloadable / Printable Version
TWILIGHT BY STEPHENIE MEYER: BOOK SUMMARY / CHAPTER NOTES
a. The Navajo.
b. La Push.
c. The Quileute.
d. The Quinault.
9. What does Jacob call the Cullens and their kind?
a. The Coven.
b. The Cold Ones.
c. The Clan of Vampires.
d. The Visitors.
10. What happens to a vampire when it is out in the sun?
a. It burns to death.
b. Its skin glistens as if covered in diamonds.
c. It causes great pain, but not death.
d. Nothing happens.
11. Which of the following is not a part of Carlisle Cullen's history?
a. He was born in seventeenth century London, the son of an Anglican pastor.
b. He studied with a group of Italian vampires.
c. He struck a peace agreement with the Quileute Indians.
d. All of these things happened to him.
12. How does Charlie initially react when Bella says she's dating Edward?
a. He gets Edward's name wrong.
b. He mistakes Edward for Emmett.
c. He is adamantly against it.
d. All of the above.
13. Who is initially presented as the leader of the visiting pack of vampires?
d. They present themselves as equals.
14. What does James do to lure Bella to him?
a. Use a VCR tape with Renee's voice to trick her.
b. Holds Charlie hostage.
c. Uses his power of emotional persuasion.
d. Registers in the same hotel as her.
15. To which special event does Edward take Bella at the novel's end?
c. Her vampire conversion ritual.
d. Their first official date.
All Content Copyright©TheBestNotes. All Rights Reserved.
No further distribution without written consent.
161 Users Online | This page has been viewed 4098 times
This page was last updated on 5/9/2017 8:51:11 AM
Cite this page:
Mescallado, Ray. "TheBestNotes on Twilight".
. 09 May 2017