Free Study Guide: Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom|
Downloadable / Printable Version
TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE: STUDY GUIDE / BOOKNOTES
6. How does Morrie feel about popular culture values?
a. he accepts them and chooses to live by them
b. he does not accept them but feels the younger generations should live by them
c. he rejects them and feels that our society should also reject them
d. he rejects them but feels they are suitable for Mitch
7. What does the pink hibiscus plant symbolize?
a. Morrie's love for life
b. The natural human life cycle
c. Morrie's life
d. a and c
e. b and c
8. What major news/media story was happening during Morrie's sickness?
a. the Presidential election
b. the O.J. Simpson Trial
c. Gulf War coverage
d. Mitch's Wimbledon story
9. Why does Mitch bring Morrie food every Tuesday?
a. he wants to bring Morrie his favorite food
b. he wants to help Morrie's wife Charlotte
c. he brings it to thank Connie for caring so well for Morrie
d. it reminds him of when Morrie was not sick
10. Why does Morrie feel it is important to accept our death early in life?
a. so we can appreciate life and our loved ones
b. it will allow one to live life to the fullest
c. it will minimize having regrets in life
d. all of the above
11. What does Morrie feel are the most important things in life
a. offering what you can to others, compassion, love
b. love, compassion, materialism
c. compassion, career, offering what you have to others
d. family, dancing, compassion
12. With who does Mitch wish to regain contact?
a. his other college professor
b. his mother
d. his college roommate
13. Who gave Morrie an understanding of love, compassion and education?
b. his mother
c. his grandmother
d. his father
14. What does Morrie mean by the quote, "love each other or die" (163)?
a. in life it helps if you love someone
b. family is the most important thing in life
c. Morrie would be dead without his wife
d. if we do not have love, we have nothing
15. Why does Morrie choose to stay in his chair?
a. it is easiest for Connie to lift him from his chair
b. he feels that once he remains in bed, he will have surrendered to death
c. he has less coughing spells sitting up in the chair
d. so he can sit upright and see Mitch on Tuesdays
All Content Copyright©TheBestNotes. All Rights Reserved.
No further distribution without written consent.
192 Users Online | This page has been viewed 6422 times
This page was last updated on 5/9/2017 9:51:10 AM
Cite this page:
Radisch, Sharon. "TheBestNotes on Tuesdays With Morrie".
. 09 May 2017