Free Study Guide for Something Wicked This Way Comes|
FREE STUDY GUIDE SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES
1. How are the various characters in the novel illustrative of the dark
versus light conflict?
2. How is the dark versus light conflict presented in the novel?
3. How is religious imagery used throughout the novel?
4. Why are Will and Jim such different characters given they’ve been raised in almost identical situations?
5. Why is Charles so distracted throughout the novel?
6. Does age truly matter in terms of happiness?
7. Why is Dark so evil?
8. How is the cure for evil ironic?
9. Why are people attracted to the carnival?
10. Does Dark have accidents with the people he lures to the carnival, or does he create the accidents?
Copyright ©2003 TheBestNotes.com.
TheBestNotes.com. All Rights Reserved.
Distribution without the written consent of TheBestNotes.com is strictly prohibited.
All Content Copyright©TheBestNotes. All Rights Reserved.
No further distribution without written consent.
74 Users Online | This page has been viewed 2759 times
This page was last updated on 5/9/2017 8:50:57 AM
Cite this page:
Matter, Mindy. "TheBestNotes on Something Wicked This Way Comes".
. 09 May 2017