Copy and insert the following code on your webpage.
Study Guide Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell|
STUDY QUESTIONS / QUIZ
1. The Aleuts - From where did they come?
2. Russian explorers - What was their relationship with the Aleuts?
3. California missions - Who lived there? What did they do?
4. Indian tribes that lived on the Channel Islands - How did they live?
5. Canoes - How did the Indians make and use them?
6. Basket-making - Describe the process
7. Dolphins - Describe where and how they live
8. Sea Elephants - as above
9. Devilfish (octopus) - as above
10. Otters - as above
11. Abalone - How are they harvested and prepared?
12. Kelp - What is it and what are its uses?
Copyright ©2005 TheBestNotes.com.
TheBestNotes.com. All Rights Reserved.
Distribution without the written consent of TheBestNotes.com is strictly prohibited.
All Content Copyright©TheBestNotes. All Rights Reserved.
No further distribution without written consent.
154 Users Online | This page has been viewed 17210 times
This page was last updated on 5/12/2008 12:51:29 AM
Cite this page:
Johnson, Jane. "TheBestNotes on The Island of the Blue Dolphins".
. 12 May 2008