Match the quote (1 - 10) with the attribution (A - J) listed below:
1. “He looked like those paintings of Jesus on the cross”.
2. “I have had a happy life and thank the Lord. Goodbye and may God bless all!”
3. “He’d tell us to think about all the evil in the world, all the hatred, and imagine ourselves running against the forces of darkness, the evil wall that was trying to keep us from running our best."
4. “Alex was clean shaven and had short hair, and I could tell by the language he used that he was a real sharp fella.”
5. “Livin’ in the bush ain’t no picnic.”
6. “I have a lot of reasons for disliking Alaska, OK? But I admit it—the place has a certain beauty. I can see what appealed to Chris.”
7. “If we’d had any idea where to look –OK— I would have gone there in a flash, gotten a lock on his whereabouts, and brought our boy home.”
8. “I’ve given jobs to lots of hitchhikers over the years. Most of them weren’t much good, didn’t really want to work. It was a different story with Alex. He was hardest worker I’ve ever seen.”
9. “I haven’t prayed since we lost him.”
10. “NEMO 1934.”