Free Study Guide for The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros|
THE HOUSE ON MANGO STREET STUDY GUIDE
1. What does Esperanza like about Sally? What does she dislike?
2. How does Esperanza feel about her family?
3. Does Esperanza want a boyfriend?
4. Why does Esperanza want to leave Mango Street?
5. How is Esperanza different from the women she knows?
6. What does Esperanza think about her grandmother?
7. What is the meaning of the shoes Esperanza and her friends wear in
"The Family of Little Feet"?
8. What does Esperanza think about Mexico?
9. Why does Esperanza want her own house?
10. What is the meaning of Esperanzaís conversation with the Three Sisters?
11. Why does Esperanza write?
12. Why is the book called "The House on Mango Street?"
Copyright ©2003 TheBestNotes.com. All Rights Reserved.
Distribution without the written consent of TheBestNotes.com is strictly prohibited.
All Content Copyright©TheBestNotes. All Rights Reserved.
No further distribution without written consent.
138 Users Online | This page has been viewed 6491 times
This page was last updated on 5/9/2017 8:50:31 AM
Cite this page:
TheBestNotes.com Staff. "TheBestNotes on The House on Mango Street".
. 09 May 2017