The Diary of Anne Frank: Free Study Guide - Free BookNotes/Analysis|
FREE STUDY GUIDE: THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK
1. In the pages of the diary, Anne Frank describes several conflicts that
she faces. Explain what they are.
2. Anne describes the many ways that Jews were discriminated against and persecuted by Hitler. Explain what they are.
3. Contrast the relationship that Anne has with her mother and her father.
4. Explain how Anne feels about Margot and why.
5. Mr. Dussel and Mrs. van Daan are particularly troublesome to Anne. Explain why.
6. Describe what daily life was like in the secret annex.
7. Anne definitely matures during the two years she stays in the annex. Explain how she has changed between the beginning and end of the diary.
8. Explain all the reasons that the diary is important to Anne.
9. Explain how the relationship between Anne and Peter develops.
10. What are the two primary themes of the diary and how are they developed.
11. Who are the Dutch protectors and what do they do for the occupants in the secret annex?
12. What happens to the occupants of the annex after they are discovered by the Gestapo?
13. Why do you think that the diary has become a classic piece of literature, translated into more than thirty languages?
All Content Copyright©TheBestNotes. All Rights Reserved.
No further distribution without written consent.
54 Users Online | This page has been viewed 4606 times
This page was last updated on 5/9/2017 9:50:15 AM
Cite this page:
TheBestNotes.com Staff. "TheBestNotes on The Diary of Anne Frank".
. 09 May 2017