Free Study Guide for The Da Vinci Code by
Dan Brown: BookNotes|
Downloadable / Printable Version
6. How did Sophie’s parents die?
A. In a fire
B. In the Holocaust
C. In a car accident
7. What is Silas’s distinguishing characteristic?
A. He was crippled by Polio as a child and now wears braces
B. He is an albino
C. He has a large tattoo of a rose on his back
8. What kind of liquid fills the vile in the cryptex?
A. Carbolic acid
9. Whom does Langdon call collect in the middle of the night?
A. His mother
B. His editor
10. What is the missing orb on Isaac Newton’s tomb?
B. A halo
C. An apple
11. What astrological age has just come to an end?
12.What was Saunière’s nickname for Sophie?
A. Queen Sophie
B. Princess Sophie
C. Baby Sophie
13.What was Jesus’ daughter’s name?
14.How do the police finally find Teabing?
Teacher calls in a tip
B. He turns himself in
C. He shows his identification at Westminster Abbey
15.Where is the Holy Grail hidden?
B. La Pyramide Inversée
C. It does not exist
All Content Copyright©TheBestNotes. All Rights Reserved.
No further distribution without written consent.
121 Users Online | This page has been viewed 14762 times
This page was last updated on 5/9/2017 8:50:14 AM
Cite this page:
TheBestNotes.com Staff. "TheBestNotes on The Da Vinci Code".
. 09 May 2017